About the project :
1.The TISS legal services provide free legal advice to marginalised populations, conducts
legal awareness trainings and sessions for NGOs and community based workers and develops simplified legal materials.
2.The aim is to empower communities to access their rights by linking them to the duty bearers.
3.The clinic also collaborates with the District Legal Services Authority to provide free legal aid for marginalised groups.
Educational Qualification : laws
Experience : Experienced
Location : Mumbai
1. Assisting coordinator and panel lawyers at the TISS clinic
2. Assisting coordinator in the community clinic and district clinic
3. Following up cases with DLSA of the district and Mumbai
4. Helping clients with drafting or meeting authorities and accessing
5. Documentation as required
6. Researching caselaws and other related material on relevant laws
7. Undertaking research on various legal aspects
8. Support in organizing trainings
9. Preparing reports submissions for monitoring and to funding agencies.
10. Assisting in preparing research proposals, conducting research
for PIL petitions, RTI etc.
tiss recruitment 2016 on legal associate
4/ 5Oleh latest news